FEDEX CUSTOMER INFORMATION SERVICES, Phoenix, Arizona
Customer Representative, 11/2006-3/2008
Worked independently with little supervision. Provided inbound customer service in call center environment. Answered questions and responded to requests regarding domestic Express and Ground shipments, locations, rates, services, supplies, and claims. Utilized computerized system, including on-line database, Knowledge Management System, and FedEx Web site. Interacted by telephone and e-messaging with internal partners, including FedEx facilities, Customer Advocate Team (Tier 2), claims and account representatives, technical support, billing, and call center managers. Set up new business and individual accounts. Account set-up: Entered contact and shipping information. For customers requesting account with invoicing, checked creditworthiness on Experian Web site. For accounts set up with credit card, entered and verified credit card information.
- Promoted company’s products and services with goal of generating additional/new business.
- Occasionally provided technical support; successfully helped callers navigate on company Web site.
MCKESSON SPECIALTY ARIZONA, INC., Specialty Pharmaceuticals Call Center, Scottsdale, Arizona
Customer Service Representative, 4/2003-4/2005
Worked independently with little supervision. Received inbound calls from advocates, patients, pharmacies, and prescribers. Resolved issues and responded to inquiries and requests pertaining to patient assistance programs Bridges to Access and Commitment to Access, both sponsored by pharmaceutical firm GlaxoSmithKline. Processed enrollments and determined eligibility. Explained program information and eligibility decisions. Other issues include: mail order refill requests, shipment inquiries, drug authorizations, patient eligibility inquiries, patient file inquiries/updates, pharmacy claim inquiries, form requests, Web site assistance, and file and call routing to other departments. Entered and processed data with computerized system. Documented issues and interactions in electronic patient files. Used Oracle database, on-line systems, Internet Explorer, Outlook e-mail, and, occasionally, Excel. Complied with HIPAA. Developed knowledge of healthcare payers and pharmaceutical terminology.
- Became experienced in collecting information, entering information in electronic patient files and other programs, and explaining program procedures and policies.
- Quality Award of Excellence Winner, 1/2004.
HOMEGOLD FINANCIAL, INC., Tempe, Arizona
Call Center Sales Representative, 5/2002-11/2002
Worked independently with little supervision. Originated home mortgage refinance and home equity loan applications through outbound calls to homeowners. Responded to inquiries regarding application questions. Entered and processed loan application information with computerized system. Maintained follow-up/call-back and “do not call” logs.
- Top representative for 7/2002 in terms of loan volume; received $300 monthly bonus and $50 gift certificate.
- Produced high quality loan applications. Ranked among top 3 representatives in terms of loan volume to commission ratio; commission based on number of loan applications.
- Routinely attained or surpassed sales goals (loan applications) via financial needs analyses and customized presentations.
- Consistently completed 45-60 applications every 2 weeks; Social Security Number required to receive credit for application.
- Overcame objections and asked probing questions to understand financial needs of potential customers.
OLAN MILLS PORTRAIT STUDIO, Salem, Oregon
Delivery Driver, 1/1991-7/1992
Worked independently with little supervision. Delivered portrait plan certificates to customers. Collected payment. Answered questions regarding portrait plan and business, including hours and location. Filled in as telemarketing call center supervisor when supervisor not present.
- Driver of the Year, 1991.
- As substitute supervisor, supervised 5 telemarketers, completed and mailed weekly payroll paperwork, and made weekly bank deposits.